Bayanix Appointed for Social Club Renovation in Thamesmead
Tue, May 25, 2021
Bayanix Ltd appointed as the Principal Contractor by Peabody
Bayanix has been selected to carry out the strip-out and refurbishment of the former Moorings Social Club in Thamesmead.
The building has stood derelict for several years, but work is now underway to transform the building into a modern facility for the local community.
The 35 week project runs from May 2021 until January 2022.
Our works will include:
- New roof covering using IKO specified products
- Lonsdale patent glazing and roof lights
- SAS curtain walling and Raynaers windows
- Structural alterations and brickwork restoration
- Full MEP and life safety systems
- Full interior fit out
Share this articleDownload PDF