Bayanix Covid-19 Response
Mon, June 08, 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic presents major challenges, not only to our business, but also to our industry and way of life.
Bayanix has committed to supporting Government guidelines to restrict the spread of Covid-19 and, as always, prioritise the health and wellbeing of its people.
To date, we have taken the following actions:
- Closed our office on 23rd March
- Identified and protected vulnerable workers
- Made arrangements to support homeworking for the majority of our team
- Establishing methods of communication, using Zoom for regular video meetings with clients, team members and supply chain partners
- Worked closely with our clients to establish the best course of action and ensure the safe and responsible closure of our sites during the lockdown period
- Gathered supplies of PPE from our sites, stores and sourced from our suppliers to donate to the NHS and care providers to help support frontline workers during this crisis
- We have created our Covid-19 Site Protocol to give our site teams full guidance on the new ways of operating
We carefully planned the re-opening of our sites, ensuring everyone’s safety on site is the priority. We are continually monitoring, evaluating and developing control measures as the situation progresses.
Share this articleDownload PDF